BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of Molly Moon Stops The World, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

• Apr 2005

• Buy This Book

About This Book

There are currently 31 reader reviews for Molly Moon Stops The World

is there any other molly moon books?
Natasha, aged 8

Molly Moon Stops The World is about a girl that goes on adventures with her best friend Rocky. She goes to a place where Primo Cell lives, who is a big baddy. I think this book is fabulous because it is exciting and when you stop you just want to read, read and read more!
Aoife

Hi!Iam Aoife and i am nine years old. I think Gorgina Bygn is a brilliant author and Molly Moon is an absoloutly increadible book ! Reading it makes you feel as if you are right there living it all out ! The characters almost jump out of the page at you ! Everyone should read this i's definitely the best book I have ever read . I has a great storyline thet will take you on a kind of adventure you have nevar been on before !
Jessarai Jesso

Molly Moon Stops The World!
I really enjoyed reading this book. The excitement and adventure was lively. I also like the little dog Petula.
Madeline Wilson

I purchased MM Stops the World in Spain. It has a lovely (hard) cover and I was going to present it to my Spanish Tutor who was expecting a baby. In the event I kept it and found the English version in Tesco's. I started to read it but felt I hadn't a clue what Molly looked like so I purchased MM Incredible Book of Hypnotism. I read them both, easily and quickly - like a film I couldn't wait to find out what happens next! I am amazed how the story unfolds and the reader feels as though they have been to New York and LA. Fascinating and I am 56! I have given the first book to my friend's daughter now to read when she feels ready - she is only 8 but loves reading. My aim now is to read Stops the World in Spanish! Every good wish for the future Georgia.
scotty

it was ok ,prefered first book.sup dog
bob

it was a chick book

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: Blue Ruin
    Blue Ruin
    by Hari Kunzru
    Like Red Pill and White Tears, the first two novels in Hari Kunzru's loosely connected Three-...
  • Book Jacket: A Gentleman and a Thief
    A Gentleman and a Thief
    by Dean Jobb
    In the Roaring Twenties—an era known for its flash and glamour as well as its gangsters and ...
  • Book Jacket: Early Sobrieties
    Early Sobrieties
    by Michael Deagler
    Dennis Monk is sober now, and he expects some applause. Or at least some recognition that he's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Lady Tan's Circle of Women
by Lisa See
Lisa See's latest historical novel, inspired by the true story of a woman physician from 15th-century China.
The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Win This Book
Win Smothermoss

Smothermoss by Alisa Alering

A haunting, imaginative, and twisting tale of two sisters and the menacing, unexplained forces that threaten them and their rural mountain community.