Read what people think about The Edge of the Earth by Christina Schwarz, and write your own review.

The Edge of the Earth

by Christina Schwarz

The Edge of the Earth by Christina Schwarz

• Published in USA  Apr 2013
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 57 reader reviews for The Edge of the Earth

Power Reviewer Colleen L. (Casco, ME) (10/05/12)

Secrets and more secrets....
I liked this book very much. I loved the way the book opened with the youngest daughter, Jane, narrating the chapter. It was soft and appealing and served as a great springboard into the story of Trudy. Trudy's story kept me very interested throughout the entire book. As a reader, you know the author is leading into many secrets but she doesn't disclose them until she is ready. I totally disliked Trudy's husband and wanted to shake her to wake her up so she could 'see' her husband for what he really was.

I found the author's writing superb. You felt like you were in this isolated setting along with Trudy and the author kept the pace moving quite nicely. There was suspense building and when it broke, you were ready for it. All in all, a charming book, a quick read and I think book clubs would enjoy this book as the symbolism is so rich in the story.

• Book Jacket: The Ninth Hour

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E