Read what people think about Palace Circle by Rebecca Dean, and write your own review.

Palace Circle

Genre: Romance

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Palace Circle

Kristen (01/14/09)

Palace Circle
In the note on the back of the review copy, the publisher promised fast-paced, expected plots, great characters and fabulous settings. The settings were good, but the rest was not as advertised. Within the first few pages, I knew enough to be able to predict the general scope of the story, and nothing ever came as a surprise. The characters seemed generic, and the plot never went into enough depth of any one experience to draw me in. It was difficult for me to hold attention through to the end. If you want to understand Egypt or England in this period, read Elizabeth Peters. This book left me wanting, not wanting more. I will studiously avoid the other books in the series by this author.
Deanna - Port Jefferson, N.Y. (01/13/09)

Historic Fiction
Perfect for a long flight or a delay at the airport. A fast EZ read...a plot we have read many times in other books ... characters we are all too familiar with ... enjoyable but quickly forgotten. Please do not compare to a Philippa Gregory novel! Not in the same league.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes