Read what people think about The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted by Elizabeth Berg, and write your own review.

The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted

Genre: Short Stories & Essays

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted

Sharon

Loved these stories
I loved these stories. Weight watchers, this book will make you laugh. The resilience of women runs through these stories.
MMorrison

Would have been able to finish but....
Obvious that Elizabeth Berg is a great author. This book began as one I really wanted to read. Got as far as page 5. Was the f-word really necessary? I promise to buy any future book by this talented author, if profanity is omitted.

My Name Is Leon