Reader reviews and comments on Fearless Jones, plus links to write your own review.

Fearless Jones

by Walter Mosley

Fearless Jones by Walter Mosley

Jun 2001, 320 pages
    Jun 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Fearless Jones

Rianna

At first I was skeptical about picking up the book but once I had it in my hands it was hard to put down. I loved the book Fearless Jones. The characters and the way that life was depicted was in the novel was so real. Everything that was set in a different era seemed so much like today. I would like to keep up with ol Paris and Fearless in books to come. I would also reccomend this book to anyone looking for a good action-packed, fast paced mystery.
N H

It was an engaging, intresting novel which was able to hold on to my intrest throughout the entire work and I liked the use of realisim of the novel and its believable plot of following the money. Finally I think it was a really good book on friendship and how it can really help you when you need it most.
Cynthia

There's no word that can describe this book, it's a must read. The characters are real. Its like a movie that you don't want to end.
ElJon

I read this book and had to force myself to read what I did. I finally gave up after having read 1/2 of it, read the last few pages and took it back to the library, (glad I hadn't bought it). It moved to slow and did not hold my interest. It starts with a bang and pretty much fizzles from there. Im not encouraged to purchase his new book or check it out from the library after reading this one.

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame