Reader reviews and comments on Fearless Jones, plus links to write your own review.

Fearless Jones

by Walter Mosley

Fearless Jones by Walter Mosley X
Fearless Jones by Walter Mosley

Jun 2001, 320 pages
    Jun 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Fearless Jones

At first I was skeptical about picking up the book but once I had it in my hands it was hard to put down. I loved the book Fearless Jones. The characters and the way that life was depicted was in the novel was so real. Everything that was set in a different era seemed so much like today. I would like to keep up with ol Paris and Fearless in books to come. I would also reccomend this book to anyone looking for a good action-packed, fast paced mystery.

It was an engaging, intresting novel which was able to hold on to my intrest throughout the entire work and I liked the use of realisim of the novel and its believable plot of following the money. Finally I think it was a really good book on friendship and how it can really help you when you need it most.

There's no word that can describe this book, it's a must read. The characters are real. Its like a movie that you don't want to end.

I read this book and had to force myself to read what I did. I finally gave up after having read 1/2 of it, read the last few pages and took it back to the library, (glad I hadn't bought it). It moved to slow and did not hold my interest. It starts with a bang and pretty much fizzles from there. Im not encouraged to purchase his new book or check it out from the library after reading this one.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony