MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Thief of Time, plus links to write your own review.

Thief of Time

Apr 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Thief of Time

Leila (12/17/13)

Awesome :)
Awesome. Nothing else to add :)
Frances Cradone (09/16/10)

I love this book!!!!
This book is a great comedy that I find now to be my favorite. I found myself laughing every minute or so, and it is hard to make me laugh. I highly recommend this book to everyone!!!!
Alex (03/06/03)

This book is slow and does not seem to have a good subject that it is written on. The book could have been a bit faster, the only highlight is the middle part where someone is murdered

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages