What readers think of The Bonesetter's Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

The Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan

The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan X
The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan

Feb 2001, 400 pages

Jan 2002, 416 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for The Bonesetter's Daughter

Maya Saputra

I'm in Love with Tan's Books!!
Love at the first sight!!
I Love all Amy Tan's books! ^__^
Amy

Awesome book, really encaptures you in Chinese Culture and the way things were done back then. A truly amazing story.
Bianca

I loved this book!!
I found the story intriging and the intricate details made me feel as though i was experiencing everything first hand.
Although only a more mature audience will appreciate this work.
Din

The story is excellent!
Joanne

This is a great book. I especially like the part describing "The Four Manifestations of Beauty"; it is an inspirational piece of writing.
Kevin

Amy is a best, she is a good writter
anna rose

best read iv'e had in ages it was GRRREAT!!!!!!!
cristina masuet aumatell

It's an excellent novel! The best I've read in two lasts years!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C