Reader reviews and comments on How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!, plus links to write your own review.

How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!

by Dr. Sal Severe

How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too! by Dr. Sal Severe X
How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too! by Dr. Sal Severe

Jul 2000, 272 pages
    Jul 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!

Alana Tappin

Excellent book for anyone who's has difficulties getting their children to cooperate. I used it with my much younger brother and I appreciate the spirit of wanting to do the right thing my brother now has, instead of him just doing what I say. This book is clear and concise yet comprehensive in its approach; it uses psychological principles and is extremely applicable to everyday life. I highly recommend this book!
ME

BAD
This book was the worst book on the planet. Terrible does not do anything. How do people read this garbage. I like my child just the perfect little way she is and I should just agree with her more or read a stupid little book about it!

• Book Jacket: The Long Call
    The Long Call
    by Ann Cleeves
    Penning a great murder mystery seems like it would be particularly challenging. The story often fits...
  • Book Jacket: The Liar
    The Liar
    by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
    The Liar is a book that will make its readers uncomfortable by design; set in modern-day Israel, it ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dutch House
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

There are a few times in life when you leap up and the past that you'd been standing on falls away ...

• Book Jacket: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    A loyal animal companion, treks through gorgeous but forbidding wilderness, glimpses of larger ...

Motherhood So White
    by Nefertiti Austin

A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens.

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste

"A brilliant novel, lyrically lifting history towards myth. It's also compulsively readable."
    —Salman Rushdie

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S