Reader reviews and comments on How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!, plus links to write your own review.

How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!

by Dr. Sal Severe

How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too! by Dr. Sal Severe X
How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too! by Dr. Sal Severe

Jul 2000, 272 pages
    Jul 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for How to Behave So Your Children Will, Too!

Alana Tappin

Excellent book for anyone who's has difficulties getting their children to cooperate. I used it with my much younger brother and I appreciate the spirit of wanting to do the right thing my brother now has, instead of him just doing what I say. This book is clear and concise yet comprehensive in its approach; it uses psychological principles and is extremely applicable to everyday life. I highly recommend this book!

This book was the worst book on the planet. Terrible does not do anything. How do people read this garbage. I like my child just the perfect little way she is and I should just agree with her more or read a stupid little book about it!

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie