Reader reviews and comments on Pagan Babies, plus links to write your own review.

Pagan Babies

by Elmore Leonard

Pagan Babies by Elmore Leonard

Sep 2000, 263 pages
    Jan 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Pagan Babies

Jackie Bull

I'm a 17-year old high school senior, and I read this book about a year ago at my mom's suggestion. I would have to say that I LOVED it! I found that the characters were well developed and all had extreme importance in the plot. It had everything from love to death, to historical connotations. I was discussing in my Intro. To Lit. class the other day, and I kept trying to remember what the book was that I'd read about the Rwandan Genocides, and I could not think of the title! If you ever have the chance to read this book, please do! I've found that, apart from just being a fantastic book, it comes in handy for historical events, and also for a good comparison book in a discussion! Enjoy!
roger howlett

by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E