Reader reviews and comments on Pagan Babies, plus links to write your own review.

Pagan Babies

by Elmore Leonard

Pagan Babies by Elmore Leonard

Sep 2000, 263 pages
    Jan 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Pagan Babies

Jackie Bull

I'm a 17-year old high school senior, and I read this book about a year ago at my mom's suggestion. I would have to say that I LOVED it! I found that the characters were well developed and all had extreme importance in the plot. It had everything from love to death, to historical connotations. I was discussing in my Intro. To Lit. class the other day, and I kept trying to remember what the book was that I'd read about the Rwandan Genocides, and I could not think of the title! If you ever have the chance to read this book, please do! I've found that, apart from just being a fantastic book, it comes in handy for historical events, and also for a good comparison book in a discussion! Enjoy!
roger howlett

• Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...
    by Paulette Jiles
    Paulette Jiles brings the landscape of late 19th century Texas to life in this novel long-listed for...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O