MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft, plus links to write your own review.

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

by Stephen King

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft by Stephen King X
On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft by Stephen King

Oct 2000, 288 pages
    May 2001, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

Ashley

I've just started reading this book, and it seems to be quite a breath of fresh air. I saw it in a store, and because I want to be a writer myself, I decided to buy it. And I am so thankful that I did. For anyone who wished to pursue this career, or even just want to learn more about this craft, then I recommend this book completely.
Christopher Mullins

StephenKking inspires people in a way that most can not. He explains writing fiction in a straight to the point kind of way which makes the book easily understood.
Jennifer Laws

I was completely enthralled with this book from cover to cover. I gave it to several of my friends who now treasure it as one of their most prize gifts.
Robin Fink

Book Review on Stephen King's
Stephen King's book "On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft", is an encouraging book for beginning writer's to read. I found this book to be motivating. King reminds us through hs book that discouragment will come but persistance leads to sucessful writing.

Girl, Woman, Other
    by Bernardine Evaristo
    As we meet Amma, a 50-something playwright finally experiencing mainstream success in Bernardine ...
  • Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...
  • Book Jacket: Life Undercover
    Life Undercover
    by Amaryllis Fox
    Life Undercover, a riveting true-adventure memoir, reveals how and why a young woman decides to work...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins
    by Katarina Bivald

A heartwarming story of love, friendship, and the art of living.

Win The Adventurer's Son

Publishing Soon!
The Adventurer's Son

"A brave and marvelous book. A page-turner that will rip your heart out."
--Jon Krakauer