What readers think of The Bear and The Dragon, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

There are currently 49 reader reviews for The Bear and The Dragon

matt

great story
Punisher

This book is very descriptive and very informing on war an politics. I liked it.
SpringerD

Just another example of the outstanding work turned out by Clancy. Can't wait for the next one!
clancy - tom clancy

it was brill reading i loved it. fantastic - tim quincy ur the man !!!!
Matthew

Completly riveting...a book that is compelling from start to finish. I'm only 15 and I think Tom Clancy's ability to build suspense is surpassed by no other writer out there.
Tyler

Really mind-blowing when it comes to Tom Clancy!!!!
Robert

I Love it and i'm in 7th grade
Chris

The Bear and The Dragon was probably one of the coolest Tom Clancy books I've read so far, the only one cooler or at same level is Rainbow Six. Clancy should consider making a movie of this one.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C