What readers think of The Bear and The Dragon, plus links to write your own review.

The Bear and The Dragon

There are currently 47 reader reviews for The Bear and The Dragon

matt

great story
Punisher

This book is very descriptive and very informing on war an politics. I liked it.
SpringerD

Just another example of the outstanding work turned out by Clancy. Can't wait for the next one!
clancy - tom clancy

it was brill reading i loved it. fantastic - tim quincy ur the man !!!!
Matthew

Completly riveting...a book that is compelling from start to finish. I'm only 15 and I think Tom Clancy's ability to build suspense is surpassed by no other writer out there.
Tyler

Really mind-blowing when it comes to Tom Clancy!!!!
Robert

I Love it and i'm in 7th grade
Chris

The Bear and The Dragon was probably one of the coolest Tom Clancy books I've read so far, the only one cooler or at same level is Rainbow Six. Clancy should consider making a movie of this one.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman is the comedic debut novel of writer Julietta Henderson. It ...
  • Book Jacket: In Search of a Kingdom
    In Search of a Kingdom
    by Laurence Bergreen
    The Age of Exploration in the early modern period, lasting roughly from the 15th through 16th ...
  • Book Jacket: Under a White Sky
    Under a White Sky
    by Elizabeth Kolbert
    You can never go back home...so the saying goes. According to Pulitzer Prize-winning science writer ...
  • Book Jacket: The Barbizon
    The Barbizon
    by Paulina Bren
    Esteemed historian and Vassar professor Paulina Bren brings the legendary Barbizon Hotel to life on ...

The Girl in His Shadow
by Audrey Blake
The story of one woman who believed in scientific medicine before the world believed in her.

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

A S I T closet