Reader reviews and comments on Liar's Game, plus links to write your own review.

Liar's Game

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey X
Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey

Jun 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Liar's Game

in love with books

How a real man treats a woman
I don't usually don't like Jerome Dickey's books because they can be a little bit disgusting, but this book I LOVED! I felt like I was listening to my life play out by someone else. after I got through reading this book I had to evaluate a lot of things about myself I recognize the characters mood swings, but I also recognize her oversize heart. and I also loved Vince's whole attitude. Vince is a communicator and also a listener; if more black men were like Vince there woman would be able to grow and to express themselves, knowing that they had someone that would LISTEN and not put them down, but COMMUNICATE in a way that makes you want to respect your man I fell in love with Vince. this character made me check myself and my attitude and he also made me evaluate my relationship for example when Dana rubbed him down with hot oil he did the same for her. Men it's simple things like this that drives a woman crazy men take notes!
Michelle Watson

Astoundingly Great
This was one excellent book. It captures the dynamics of what relationships are really like. Mr. Dickey knows how to keep his reader's attention with his details and fast paced plots. I would recommend this book to all those who are interested in the examining what many couples go through and how they ultimately survive the hard and bad times.
chris jeter

this book is great it id probsbly one of the greatest
Pinky_thick

I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT WITH EXCITING THINGS AND DRAMA I RATED THIS A 5 BECAUSE THIS BOOK AND OTHER ERIC JEROME DICKEY BOOKS ARE ABOUT TRUE LIFE AND THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA OR YO HOOD TODAY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AND ALL OF HIS BOOKS TO EVERYONE
Lady E

That book is the bomb and i can't wait to get my hands on some of your new material...."I love it Keep them good book's rollin'"
jenny

The book was hot! It was like a rollercoaster. You just didn't know what to expect. I couldn't put it down, if I did, I couldn't wait to pick it back up. I mean I am young, but this book was off the hook! I can't wait to read Cheaters and Milk In My Coffee. Keep it up Eric!
Kina

4 words:I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Iantha

Eric really detailes his books. I sat down to read and didn't get up to do anything else. It was very hard to put the book down .The book I really enjoyed is Between Lovers. I can relate to it so I enjoyed reading about somebody with simular situations. I hope he keeps writing.

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonardo da Vinci
    by Walter Isaacson

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Our Lady of the Prairie
    by Thisbe Nissen

A razor-sharp freight train barreling through the heart of the land and the land of the heart.

Win Mothers of Sparta