What readers think of Liar's Game, plus links to write your own review.

Liar's Game

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey X
Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey

Jun 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Liar's Game

in love with books

How a real man treats a woman
I don't usually don't like Jerome Dickey's books because they can be a little bit disgusting, but this book I LOVED! I felt like I was listening to my life play out by someone else. after I got through reading this book I had to evaluate a lot of things about myself I recognize the characters mood swings, but I also recognize her oversize heart. and I also loved Vince's whole attitude. Vince is a communicator and also a listener; if more black men were like Vince there woman would be able to grow and to express themselves, knowing that they had someone that would LISTEN and not put them down, but COMMUNICATE in a way that makes you want to respect your man I fell in love with Vince. this character made me check myself and my attitude and he also made me evaluate my relationship for example when Dana rubbed him down with hot oil he did the same for her. Men it's simple things like this that drives a woman crazy men take notes!
Michelle Watson

Astoundingly Great
This was one excellent book. It captures the dynamics of what relationships are really like. Mr. Dickey knows how to keep his reader's attention with his details and fast paced plots. I would recommend this book to all those who are interested in the examining what many couples go through and how they ultimately survive the hard and bad times.
chris jeter

this book is great it id probsbly one of the greatest
Pinky_thick

I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT WITH EXCITING THINGS AND DRAMA I RATED THIS A 5 BECAUSE THIS BOOK AND OTHER ERIC JEROME DICKEY BOOKS ARE ABOUT TRUE LIFE AND THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA OR YO HOOD TODAY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AND ALL OF HIS BOOKS TO EVERYONE
Lady E

That book is the bomb and i can't wait to get my hands on some of your new material...."I love it Keep them good book's rollin'"
jenny

The book was hot! It was like a rollercoaster. You just didn't know what to expect. I couldn't put it down, if I did, I couldn't wait to pick it back up. I mean I am young, but this book was off the hook! I can't wait to read Cheaters and Milk In My Coffee. Keep it up Eric!
Kina

4 words:I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Iantha

Eric really detailes his books. I sat down to read and didn't get up to do anything else. It was very hard to put the book down .The book I really enjoyed is Between Lovers. I can relate to it so I enjoyed reading about somebody with simular situations. I hope he keeps writing.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Klara and the Sun
    Klara and the Sun
    by Kazuo Ishiguro
    Klara and the Sun by Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro drops the reader into a fictional ...
  • Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...

The Northern Reach
    by W.S. Winslow

What is the weight of the stories we choose to tell...and the burdens of those we hide?

Smalltime
    by Russell Shorto

Family secrets emerge as a best-selling author dives into the history of the mob in small-town America.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis