What readers think of Liar's Game, plus links to write your own review.

Liar's Game

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey X
Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey

Jun 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Liar's Game

Sande

Eric Jerome Dickey is a great writer. I find myself reading his books in one sitting because they are that interesting. The characters and language are so real that you can find yourself indentifying with them and you can't wait to find out what happens to them. "Milk in My Coffee" was the first book that I read by Dickey, with Liar's Game being the second. I hope to read them all soon starting with "Between Lovers". I would highly recommend this book for your reading enjoyment!
Shondra

I felt that the book was excellent. It was exciting from beginning to end. It had a lot of real like situations which made it very interesting and understanding.
gem

The book is so true, the kinds of stuff he writes about happen every day and should be done differently. Tell the truth boys!! He does know a lot about most women.
Chloe' Dickenson

I have read each one of his novels and I enjoy every one. His words are vivid and help you visualize each scene and understand what each character is going through.
Alisha R Sorrells

The first novel that I read by MR.Dickey was CHEATERS at the time I happened to be involved with one and I know I speak for all of your fans who were in simular situations
when I say that book is a life saver as well as a stimulateing , educateing, non-stop intense novel. And for that reason alone you are considered to me as the best writer of all times and I give mad respect to you as a educated black man as well as a magnificent writer.I also must say that you have a excellent eye for the black woman I thank you for createing some of the most intelligent, strong black women of our generation. My second novel was LIAR'S GAME the book speake for itself I could not put it down you are truely a magnificent brother and I encourage you to KEEP ON KEEPIN ON...........................
Kimberly Olds

Liar's Game was a excellent book. Though you may tell lies the truth is soon to come out. I don't usually read but this book begin to let me know that some author can hold my interest. It my not even two days to finish the book. I couldn't keep my hands off of it.
Tiffany

I am a sixteen year old girl, i wasn't at first excited about the title. then i red the book and couldn't put it down. I would read it during class and the teacher woulds say " put the book down ,Tiffany." So instead i would go to the bathroom and read it. It is a must.
eralston

Enjoyable Reading!

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...
    Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982
    by Cho Nam-joo, Jamie Chang
    'Kim Jiyoung is thirty-three years old, thirty-four Korean age. She got married three years ago and ...
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

The Mountains Sing
by Nguyen Phan Que Mai
Winner of the 2020 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award: A multi-generational tale set in Viet Nam.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire