Reader reviews and comments on Dead Mars, Dying Earth, plus links to write your own review.

Dead Mars, Dying Earth

by Monica Rix Paxson, Dr John Brandenburg

Dead Mars, Dying Earth by Monica Rix Paxson, Dr John Brandenburg X
Dead Mars, Dying Earth by Monica Rix Paxson, Dr John Brandenburg

• Published:
    Mar 2000, 376 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Dead Mars, Dying Earth

Matt Noponen

What can be said? This book is the wake-up call for anyone who might like their children's children to survive on this dying planet.
Gordon Kaswell

This is a remarkable book. While it's a bit desultory in its structure, it meticulously builds its case. And the news is not good. The planet appears to be in serious hot water. Brandenburg's understanding of the global warming process is comprehensive.

Fortunately he does not paralyze us with fear or despair. It is only by acknowledging that something is going on, that you can hope to do anything about it. The book is liberating! Read it!

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown