Reader reviews and comments on Teen Love on Relationships, plus links to write your own review.

Teen Love on Relationships

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Teen Love on Relationships

ASHINTON (12/16/04)

THIS IS A GOOD BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO BUT ONE OF YOU BOOKS
kristin (09/30/04)

This book is to good. Every girl and boy should get this book!!!!!! Its good for the soul ha ha.
erin lombard (12/04/03)

This book is good for my age. It motavets my soul.I have never Had such an inspiring book for my age. I love it.!!
CarrieJo (09/11/03)

The book was so wonderful. It made me laugh, cry and think. Definately a great book. Everyone should go out and buy it!
Kimberly Heath (03/21/03)

This book is very excellent, I read this book over and over. I like the chapter called "I have to choose between two guys" cause its sort of like me cause i had to choose between to guys and that wasn't very easy to do. I choose the right guy that fitted my discription. Thankyou kimberly heath. kg_06239@yahoo.com email me people.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

O My D B