What readers think of Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting, plus links to write your own review.

Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting

Noshin Haque

There is 1 reader review for Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting

Gabi

All Aboard
When a myriad of events bring an unlikely group of train commuters into each other’s lives, these strangers seemingly with little in common find precious friendship and new beginnings. The characters, relatable and likable, are a celebration of diversity in terms of life stages and circumstances. In particular, Iona, a 57 year old woman who is vibrant, smart and resilient with so much to contribute to society is a welcome stomp on ageism!

While contemporary fiction is not generally my genre of choice, this book was an entertaining, lighthearted read, yet importantly, not lacking substance. The pages found me cheering on the characters and left my heart happy.

“Iona Iverson’s Rules for Commuting” is a must-read for those looking for a delightful feel-good book!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

The Book Woman's Daughter
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    Kim Michele Richardson's The Book Woman's Daughter follows Honey Lovett, 16-year-old daughter of ...
  • Book Jacket: Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    by Clare Pooley
    For the many years that I've been reading, one realization has always come to mind for me after ...
  • Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...
  • Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

The Lies I Tell
    by Julie Clark

The new thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Last Flight!

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I