Reader reviews and comments on Quite A Year For Plums, plus links to write your own review.

Quite A Year For Plums

May 1999, 220 pages

There is 1 reader review for Quite A Year For Plums

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Ginny Howard
I mainly want to thank Bailey White for writing this wonderful book. My roots are in middle Georgia, and I felt like I had stumbled upon old friends from a time and a life that now seems lost to me in Atlanta.
I listened to Bailey's reading of the novel four times, and the last tape probably another five. I had these other books-on-tape to listen to, but every time I started one, I just decided I'd rather hear Bailey telling me about those wonderful, dear people one more time.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: