What readers think of Girl, Woman, Other, plus links to write your own review.

Girl, Woman, Other

Elisabeth Cook

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl, Woman, Other

Anna Rowe

Worth Reading
I thought this book was quite an accomplishment. It is a novel but reads more like a collection of twelve stories, each about an individual woman who is directly or indirectly connected to the others. It is the depth and development of these characters that is so impressive. They are all so different and unique and she gives them full, complex lives and an abundance of personality. It took me a bit of time to warm up to the structure of the book but once I did, I just enjoyed and appreciated it more and more as I read. A must read for those that love a character driven book.
Anna Rowe

For Those Who Love Character

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch
    Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch
    by Rivka Galchen
    Rivka Galchen's novel Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch is a historical fiction tale set in the ...
  • Book Jacket: Paradise, Nevada
    Paradise, Nevada
    by Dario Diofebi
    In Dario Diofebi's novel Paradise, Nevada, the neon allure of Las Vegas is pulled back to reveal ...
  • Book Jacket: Things We Lost to the Water
    Things We Lost to the Water
    by Eric Nguyen
    Spanning over 30 years, Eric Nguyen's debut novel Things We Lost to the Water is epic in scope but ...
  • Book Jacket: The Final Revival of Opal & Nev
    The Final Revival of Opal & Nev
    by Dawnie Walton
    Within the general arc of many well-established and chronicled historical events is oral history's ...

The Book of Lost Names
by Kristin Harmel
A heartrending novel of survival, inspired by an astonishing true story from World War II.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

Morningside Heights
    by Joshua Henkin

A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Win This Book!
Win Together We Will Go

Together We Will Go
by J. Michael Straczynski

A novel as much about the will to live as the choice to end it.

C T T Chase