Reader reviews and comments on The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man, plus links to write your own review.

The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man

by Jonas Jonasson

The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man by Jonas Jonasson X
The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man by Jonas Jonasson

• Paperback:
    Jan 2019, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man

NStarr

Light, breezy and pleasant
I was looking for a book that didn’t require a lot from the reader. This story is easy to read, it’s pleasant and in the end you feel good. It’s not terribly deep nor is it complicated, but when you want to relax with a book that doesn’t break your heart. Try this one.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

Migrations
    by Charlotte McConaghy

An instant bestseller set on the brink of catastrophe, for readers of Flight Behavior and Station Eleven.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O