Reader reviews and comments on My Sister, the Serial Killer, plus links to write your own review.

My Sister, the Serial Killer

Lisa Butts

There is 1 reader review for My Sister, the Serial Killer

Tammy Tudor

Thrilling and exciting! Excellent read
From the moment I heard the buzz that surrounds this book I had to read it to find out if it was really as good as almost everyone was saying that it was! I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it really drew me in and knew this would be a book that I would be hooked and oh was I right!

While it may be cliché to say I really believe that this story is a true page turner, I read it almost in one go which is very rare for me I have to say! I loved the style of the book with the short chapters, made me keep saying 'just one more' until I just couldn't stop I needed to know what happens next.

The depth of the story is beautiful, it is thrilling and exciting but also makes you think of the deeper issues such as family, loyalty and honesty.

Sibling Rivalry in Literature

• Book Jacket: Wilder Girls
    Wilder Girls
    by Rory Power
    In Rory Power's Wilder Girls, the Raxter School for Girls, located on Raxter Island off the coast of...
  • Book Jacket: Inland
    Inland
    by Téa Obreht
    It's 1893 and the sparsely populated settlement of Amargo, deep in the Arizona Territory, is ...
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Conviction
    Conviction
    by Denise Mina
    Scottish author Denise Mina's latest novel, Conviction, is a fast-paced thriller narrated by Anna, a...

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
The Overstory
by Richard Powers

"Monumental… A gigantic fable of genuine truths."—Barbara Kingsolver, The New York Times Book Review

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

S A A B In A R