Reader reviews and comments on My Sister, the Serial Killer, plus links to write your own review.

My Sister, the Serial Killer

Lisa Butts

There is 1 reader review for My Sister, the Serial Killer

Tammy Tudor

Thrilling and exciting! Excellent read
From the moment I heard the buzz that surrounds this book I had to read it to find out if it was really as good as almost everyone was saying that it was! I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it really drew me in and knew this would be a book that I would be hooked and oh was I right!

While it may be cliché to say I really believe that this story is a true page turner, I read it almost in one go which is very rare for me I have to say! I loved the style of the book with the short chapters, made me keep saying 'just one more' until I just couldn't stop I needed to know what happens next.

The depth of the story is beautiful, it is thrilling and exciting but also makes you think of the deeper issues such as family, loyalty and honesty.

Sibling Rivalry in Literature

• Book Jacket: The Body
    The Body
    by Bill Bryson
    Many of Bill Bryson's fans first became familiar with his work through his autobiographical travel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Price We Pay
    The Price We Pay
    by Marty Makary
    The Hippocratic Oath is one of the oldest affidavits in history, originating in ancient Greece. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Fountains of Silence
    The Fountains of Silence
    by Ruta Sepetys
    The Spanish Civil War and its aftermath was a complicated period in history. The issues each side ...
  • Book Jacket: Curious Toys
    Curious Toys
    by Elizabeth Hand
    In Curious Toys, Elizabeth Hand tells the story of Vivian, a 14-year-old girl disguised as a boy ...

Mighty Justice
    by Dovey Johnson Roundtree & Katie McCabe

An inspiring life story that speaks urgently to our troubled times.

Win Home for Erring and Outcast Girls

From the author of
Calling Me Home

An emotionally raw and resonant story of two young women connected by a home for "fallen girls," and inspired by historical events.

W G Up M C D