MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Rust & Stardust, plus links to write your own review.

Rust & Stardust

Natalie Vaynberg

There is 1 reader review for Rust & Stardust

Kahlia

WOW. My favorite book.
This book is based off the true story of Sally Horner’s kidnapping, making it that much more heartbreaking. This author took me into the story, and I actually felt my heart racing after a few of the most suspenseful chapters. I finished this book in just a week or two, which is very fast for me. Greenwood gives many different perspectives in a 3rd person limited omniscient (limited depends on which perspective). This book absolutely broke my heart and I cried and hugged my dog when I finished it. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who can read. Even if you don’t like true stories, sad books, etc, just read the first couples of chapters. The action starts almost right away! Very much recommend to anyone.

Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita

• Book Jacket: Race Against Time
    Race Against Time
    by Jerry Mitchell
    Jerry Mitchell spent nearly three decades trailing cold cases from the Civil Rights Movement. As a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Resisters
    The Resisters
    by Gish Jen
    Gish Jen's The Resisters depicts a future United States, dubbed AutoAmerica, where climate change ...
  • Book Jacket: The Mercies
    The Mercies
    by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
    It's 1617 and a violent storm has claimed the lives of 40 fishermen off the coast of Vardø, a ...
    Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree
    by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
    Ya Ta, the main character in Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani's novel, Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree, ...

The Mountains Sing
    by Nguyen Phan Que Mai

An enveloping, multigenerational tale set against the backdrop of the Viet Nam War.

And They Called It Camelot
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

An unforgettable portrait of American legend Jackie O.

The Things They Carried
by Tim O'Brien

The classic, ground-breaking meditation on war and the redemptive power of storytelling.

Win Mostly Dead Things

Mostly Dead Things
by Kristen Arnett

"Hilarious, deeply morbid, and full of heart."
- BuzzFeed