Reader reviews and comments on The Last Mrs. Parrish, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Mrs. Parrish

Jul 2018, 400 pages

Davida Chazan

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Last Mrs. Parrish

Alyssa

Get this book, Read this book...NOW!
I loved this book, well I didn't at first. I guess that was the point. I had a lot of emotion toward the characters. I hated, felt sorry, was disgusted, excited, in all the right places. I listened on Audible over a long weekend drive. I highly recommend it!
Acoygirl

The Last Mrs Parrish
Love this book. It grabs you from the start and never lets go.
Michael Haughton

The Last Mrs. Parrish
The writer had a good imagination cause to start like this was brilliant. Liv started the story plot in a gym. I was impressed by this. With the main character name Amber trying to be coy by going to this gym every day to get a work out. She finally score by getting her way with her prey which was Daphne Parrish.

However I will begin with my first writer's err here: " "You're reading is magazine?" the woman said" this line was bad it should be you're reading this magazine? or you only read magazines? There is no doubt that phrases must be used correctly or grammar will remain poor.

No doubt the writer has a good knowledge of writing skills and I was more than impressed. But why did the writer used this line knowing well that the conversations she had with Daphne Parrish was not over as yet at the coffee shop. This was the line:" Later that evening Amber lay in a bubble bath, sipping a glass of merlot " This was a err I believe the writer made as the next paragraphs had all the conversation laid out with both persons.

Amber's envy could eat her alive ..if she didn't have a plan. Amber uses Daphne's compassion and caring to insinuate herself into the family's life - the first step in a meticulous scheme to undermine her. Before long, Amber is Daphne's closest confidante, traveling to Europe with the Parrishes and their lovely young daughters, and growing closer to Jackson. But a skeleton from her past may undermine everything that Amber has worked towards. Great writing i supposed and I recommend this book to book lovers.

With shocking turns and dark secrets that will keep you guessing until the very end. This was a summary i used but i didn't have to guess the end as it was obvious. I wont tell you, you got to read yourself.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance