Reader reviews and comments on The Last Mrs. Parrish, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Mrs. Parrish

Jul 2018, 400 pages

Davida Chazan

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Last Mrs. Parrish

Alyssa

Get this book, Read this book...NOW!
I loved this book, well I didn't at first. I guess that was the point. I had a lot of emotion toward the characters. I hated, felt sorry, was disgusted, excited, in all the right places. I listened on Audible over a long weekend drive. I highly recommend it!
Acoygirl

The Last Mrs Parrish
Love this book. It grabs you from the start and never lets go.
Michael Haughton

The Last Mrs. Parrish
The writer had a good imagination cause to start like this was brilliant. Liv started the story plot in a gym. I was impressed by this. With the main character name Amber trying to be coy by going to this gym every day to get a work out. She finally score by getting her way with her prey which was Daphne Parrish.

However I will begin with my first writer's err here: " "You're reading is magazine?" the woman said" this line was bad it should be you're reading this magazine? or you only read magazines? There is no doubt that phrases must be used correctly or grammar will remain poor.

No doubt the writer has a good knowledge of writing skills and I was more than impressed. But why did the writer used this line knowing well that the conversations she had with Daphne Parrish was not over as yet at the coffee shop. This was the line:" Later that evening Amber lay in a bubble bath, sipping a glass of merlot " This was a err I believe the writer made as the next paragraphs had all the conversation laid out with both persons.

Amber's envy could eat her alive ..if she didn't have a plan. Amber uses Daphne's compassion and caring to insinuate herself into the family's life - the first step in a meticulous scheme to undermine her. Before long, Amber is Daphne's closest confidante, traveling to Europe with the Parrishes and their lovely young daughters, and growing closer to Jackson. But a skeleton from her past may undermine everything that Amber has worked towards. Great writing i supposed and I recommend this book to book lovers.

With shocking turns and dark secrets that will keep you guessing until the very end. This was a summary i used but i didn't have to guess the end as it was obvious. I wont tell you, you got to read yourself.

• Book Jacket: In Byron's Wake
    In Byron's Wake
    by Miranda Seymour
    It's tempting to think that our age of celebrity worship coupled with the 24-hour news cycle is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Latecomers
    The Latecomers
    by Helen Klein Ross
    The Latecomers is the third novel written by acclaimed author Helen Klein Ross, following What Was ...
  • Book Jacket: The Inflamed Mind
    The Inflamed Mind
    by Edward Bullmore
    It is common knowledge that depression diminishes the quality of sufferers' lives, but few people ...
  • Book Jacket: The Adults
    The Adults
    by Caroline Hulse
    Things have already fallen apart on the first page of The Adults. The novel opens with an emergency ...

Becoming
by Michelle Obama

An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States.

House of Stone
    by Novuyo Rosa Tshuma

A masterful debut, pulsing with dark humor, that explores the often destructive act of history-making.

Win Uncommon Type

Uncommon Type
by Tom Hanks

Surprising, intelligent, heartwarming, and a must-have for Tom Hanks fans!

Tell I T T M