Reader reviews and comments on The Last Mrs. Parrish, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Mrs. Parrish

Jul 2018, 400 pages

Davida Chazan

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Last Mrs. Parrish

Alyssa

Get this book, Read this book...NOW!
I loved this book, well I didn't at first. I guess that was the point. I had a lot of emotion toward the characters. I hated, felt sorry, was disgusted, excited, in all the right places. I listened on Audible over a long weekend drive. I highly recommend it!
Acoygirl

The Last Mrs Parrish
Love this book. It grabs you from the start and never lets go.
Michael Haughton

The Last Mrs. Parrish
The writer had a good imagination cause to start like this was brilliant. Liv started the story plot in a gym. I was impressed by this. With the main character name Amber trying to be coy by going to this gym every day to get a work out. She finally score by getting her way with her prey which was Daphne Parrish.

However I will begin with my first writer's err here: " "You're reading is magazine?" the woman said" this line was bad it should be you're reading this magazine? or you only read magazines? There is no doubt that phrases must be used correctly or grammar will remain poor.

No doubt the writer has a good knowledge of writing skills and I was more than impressed. But why did the writer used this line knowing well that the conversations she had with Daphne Parrish was not over as yet at the coffee shop. This was the line:" Later that evening Amber lay in a bubble bath, sipping a glass of merlot " This was a err I believe the writer made as the next paragraphs had all the conversation laid out with both persons.

Amber's envy could eat her alive ..if she didn't have a plan. Amber uses Daphne's compassion and caring to insinuate herself into the family's life - the first step in a meticulous scheme to undermine her. Before long, Amber is Daphne's closest confidante, traveling to Europe with the Parrishes and their lovely young daughters, and growing closer to Jackson. But a skeleton from her past may undermine everything that Amber has worked towards. Great writing i supposed and I recommend this book to book lovers.

With shocking turns and dark secrets that will keep you guessing until the very end. This was a summary i used but i didn't have to guess the end as it was obvious. I wont tell you, you got to read yourself.

• Book Jacket: The Sun Is a Compass
    The Sun Is a Compass
    by Caroline Van Hemert
    Caroline Van Hemert fell in love with her future husband, Pat, in 2001, discovering they shared a ...
  • Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

D-Day Girls
    by Sarah Rose

The Spies Who Armed the Resistance, Sabotaged the Nazis, and Helped Win World War II.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Women Rowing North

The instant New York Times bestseller

A guide to wisdom, authenticity, and bliss for women as they age.

A B Penny A T U