What readers think of Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Bag of Bones

May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

Mary

Bag of Bones
Great book, horrible movie!
Laura H.

I loved this book because it wasn't just a horror story, but it was also a love story, mixed with twists and turns. King's characterization is so detailed that the reader feels as if he/she knows the characters personally. Some of the foreshadowing he uses is actually creepy but keeps the reader reading!
Swinger

This is a MasterPiece for the lovers of Stephen King. Although this was my second book it got me hooked to his style. The past is so wonderfully interwoven with the present bringing psychology, mystique and mystery into a most realistic setting. The first paragraph captivates to the last page. Excellent.
Sage

This is a really really great book ive read it up to 13 times because it just sticks to me
Nick

This book was excellent, it is written in first person....so I felt like mike noonan (the main caracter)was there telling me his story. I read it in about 3 days, and I will probably read it again. It is by far my favorite stephen king book
Michelle H.

This book was excellent!! I've never been so intrigued and in suspense with any other book. Once you start reading it's hard to put it down. I give this book a very enthusiastically thumbs up!!!
Norma

It is great!! It didn't need blood or any of that stuff, it was well thought out and written.
Sara Antonelli

Hands down the best novel King has written to date. It is equally terrifying, mysterious, and touching, with a great ending.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Winter in Sokcho
    Winter in Sokcho
    by Elisa Dusapin
    Our unnamed narrator is a young French-Korean woman who works at a guest house in Sokcho, a popular ...
  • Book Jacket: Second Place
    Second Place
    by Rachel Cusk
    Rachel Cusk's Outline trilogy drew much of its substance from monologues and dialogues that swirled ...
  • Book Jacket: The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman is the comedic debut novel of writer Julietta Henderson. It ...
  • Book Jacket: In Search of a Kingdom
    In Search of a Kingdom
    by Laurence Bergreen
    The Age of Exploration in the early modern period, lasting roughly from the 15th through 16th ...

Of Women and Salt
by Gabriela Garcia
A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins

A S I T closet