Reader reviews and comments on Bag of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Bag of Bones

by Stephen King

Bag of Bones by Stephen King X
Bag of Bones by Stephen King

Sep 1998, 529 pages
    May 1999, 732 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Bag of Bones

Chanel

this book was and excellent and one of the best books i evern read. I love it becuase it keeps me awake and keep me turnin the page as well!
mary

Bag of Bones
I did not like this book at all. Most of the story plot dragged and at times it was painful to read. I did muster myself to finish it and the big shabang was mediocre at best. This book is not the best by Mr. King and overall it is not a worthwhile read.

Victor
Obviously one of the best books he has ever written. It's as close as you can get to King's best novel `It`. The story is amazing, the characters well-drawn and especially Michael Noonan is probably the best and most mature character King has ever created. Read it and you will experience what I want to say.

Jacqueline Shaw
Bag of Bones By Stephen King is the most interesting books that I have read. It keeps you wanting to know what happened and the ending was great. Even though what happened to Kyra's mother Mattie it was wonderful.

Dave
Perhaps Stephen King's most intimate story yet, he takes a different tone from the works he has done in the past, and does it brilliantly. I found this book a remarkable attempt of bringing the real world back into his stories, much like he has done for Rose Madder. Most of all Bag of Bones is a real page turner which keeps one guessing the truth until the last twenty pages. Among his best yet, and highly recommended

• Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly