Reader reviews and comments on Saving Hamlet, plus links to write your own review.

Saving Hamlet

Michelle Anya Anjirbag

There is 1 reader review for Saving Hamlet

Jacob Allen

A Wonderful Book
Molly Booth has written an excellent debut novel. Saving Hamlet is a timeless classic that alternates between themes of romance, theatre and time travel effortlessly. After reading the first page I immediately thought 'This is a GOOD book' something I don't usually think, particularly about books by little known authors. Saving Hamlet however, is clearly an exception. I would highly recommend you read this, and that you read it now.

Tell it to the Book-keeper

• Book Jacket: Conviction
    Conviction
    by Denise Mina
    Scottish author Denise Mina's latest novel, Conviction, is a fast-paced thriller narrated by Anna, a...
    Dread Nation
    by Justina Ireland
    The war between the states is over and, instead, a very different battle is being waged for the ...
  • Book Jacket: Costalegre
    Costalegre
    by Courtney Maum
    The year is 1937 and Hitler is gaining stronger sway over Europe. Chief among the Führer's ...
    Lands of Lost Borders
    by Kate Harris
    Powered by imagination, grit, a bicycle, and the companionship of her best friend Mel, Kate Harris ...

Never Have I Ever

A diabolically entertaining tale of betrayal, deception, temptation, and love.

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
The Overstory
by Richard Powers

"Monumental… A gigantic fable of genuine truths."—Barbara Kingsolver, The New York Times Book Review

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

T C C H T Roost