Reader reviews and comments on The Senility of Vladimir P., plus links to write your own review.

The Senility of Vladimir P.

by Michael Honig

The Senility of Vladimir P. by Michael Honig X
The Senility of Vladimir P. by Michael Honig

Aug 2016, 336 pages
    Aug 2017, 336 pages

Gary Presley

There is 1 reader review for The Senility of Vladimir P.

Mark Day

Refreshingly different
Very few book make my favorites list, but The Senility of Vladimir P. offered up everything I look for in a novel. This satire is intelligent, dark and angry. The novel sheds light on the enigma of Vladimir Putin's Russia by looking back from the future and examining the ramifications of his leadership. The last 100 years of Russian history have been dramatic, from the Russian revolution to the dissolution of the USSR, but what is happening today under Putin's leadership is hard to fathom from a western viewpoint. This story offers an interesting perspective that left me feeling both enlightened and uncomfortable that it reflects far more than a kernel of truth.

Luxury Watches

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E