Reader reviews and comments on Kaaterskill Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Kaaterskill Falls

by Allegra Goodman

Kaaterskill Falls

Aug 1998, 324 pages
    Aug 1999, 324 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kaaterskill Falls

Katerine T. (04/23/11)

Great read
Surprised to find that there are no other reviews for this book. I really enjoyed Kaaterskill Falls. I felt that the character development was fantastic- I felt a lot of sympathy for the sisters. I learned a lot about the more conservative Jewish faith. I grew up not far from where the book takes place, beautiful area. I think this is a great book - Allegra Goodman's best.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review