Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022 and Award Winners

What readers think of Welcome To The World, Baby Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

by Fannie Flagg

Welcome To The World, Baby Girl by Fannie Flagg X
Welcome To The World, Baby Girl by Fannie Flagg

Sep 1998, 467 pages

Dec 1999, 396 pages

There are currently 20 reader reviews for Welcome To The World, Baby Girl

Frieda Weeks
I was surprised that my favorite author left hometown folks to initiate her character Dena Nordstom. However, as the novel progresses, it is obvious that Dena is looking for home as many of us are. I really liked this novel. I am a fan of Fannie since high school - about 1964-1965 when she produced her hilarious records. Being a southerner makes me feel close to whatever Fannie writes. I is a great book!

Mrs Caldwell
I'm in the middle of the book. I do enjoy Fanny Flagg's writing style. It's straight-forward and easy to read. Nothing fancy, just enjoyable.

Daila
Amazing!! best of her work yet.

Katie
I was a little confused, because the Macky and Norma were mentioned in Fried Green Tomatoes but have no connection, at least so far. (I'm not done with the book) I find it an enjoyable read, but I'm not as in love with the characters as i was in Fried Green Tomatoes.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Voted 2022 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Geraldine Brooks creates a ...
  • Book Jacket: In Love
    In Love
    by Amy Bloom
    Voted 2022 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. In 2019, author Amy Bloom and her...
  • Book Jacket: Remarkably Bright Creatures
    Remarkably Bright Creatures
    by Shelby Van Pelt
    Voted 2022 Best Debut Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Shelby Van Pelt's debut novel, ...

Members Recommend

Scatterlings
    by Resoketswe Martha Manenzhe

The debut novel of a gifted storyteller who has become a sensation in her native South Africa.

The Big Holiday Wordplay

The Ways We Hide
by Kristina McMorris

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.