Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 1999, 96 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

Olaitan Viv

Change
I was working with an organisation at some point in my life, a seminar was once organised and that was how I cam in contact with the book Who Moved My Cheese.

This book is life changing as it got me to understand that where I was is the box I want to get out of. I am a better person today. Thanks to the organisers of that seminar.
jazzqueen

Good book. A bit obvious but good.
~nicole~

Its interesting. :) It really helps to change the perception of life when you are figeting what to do.. :)
Tina Pekarik

Redundant
I read this book because my boss recommended it and I acquiesced. Actually I heard it on tape. I was expecting some wonderful imaginative story ...but, I was extremely disappointed. It was done in a broken record style saying the same thing over and over again. While I like simple down to earth writing this was just too basic for adults (in my opinion) I felt like I was in Romper Room, especially when the narrator would say things like, "How did you feel", Jane asked. "Then Tom said....."

Well, run Spot run, I say ... It was to me, a bit assumptive and boring. The whole point of the "story" could have been told in one paragraph. The message was a good one but no more so than all the other fables we know and love.

But, it does go to show that if you are in the right place at the right time, you can sell your cheese to a bunch of mice and they will eat it right up. Now back to station C.
Sean

I found this book merely states the obvious. An amusing read for children maybe but an educational classic, hardly.
Jack

$20.00 to tell me that life is change and I should change with it. Whatever.
EX-Boy Scout Smith

I think this book has been written by people who can't fire people without needing some type of comfort or rationalization so they can sleep at night. We all are aware of how the world is changing and how we need to modify our behavior but if the upper management groups keep screwing the little guys, they can read this book and get a good nights sleep. In actuality, the name should be "Whole Stole My Cheese".

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Another Word for Love
    Another Word for Love
    by Carvell Wallace
    "I write about beautiful things because I live in a country that has tried to kill me and every...
    The Flower Sisters
    by Michelle Collins Anderson
    Michelle Collins Anderson's novel The Flower Sisters, based in part on a real tragedy that occurred ...
  • Book Jacket: Craft
    Craft
    by Ananda Lima
    You may have heard about books that are letters to God, but what about books that are letters to the...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Win This Book
Win The Bluestockings

The Bluestockings by Susannah Gibson

An illuminating group portrait of the eighteenth-century women who dared to imagine an active life for themselves in both mind and spirit.

A W in S C