Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Feb 2000, 96 pages

Apr 1999, 96 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

Steve

When I first read this I thought, "How dumb." Now five years later I can't get it out of my head. The basic premise of keep your head up and get yourself out of the rut has been a great motivator.
JIM

CHANGED MY LIFE

I GOT OUT OF A BAD RELATIONSHIP OF 6 1/2 YEARS
Brooke

I thought this book was excellent. It gives you goals and motivation for the future. I think everyone should read this book, so they are aware that their life is in their hands. To all those who are afraid of the future and if they can make a living with all the changes in this world, This Book is For You!
tripti

The cheese and maze concept can be applied to so mnay facits of everyday change and is a good read for optomists and pesimists alike. Good motivator.
princesssol79

A MUST READ BOOK!! I READ IT WHENEVER I BEGIN TO LOSE MOTIVATION! IT AMAZING HOW MUCH MOTUAVTION I GET AND HOW LONG I WORK TOWARDS MY OBJECTIVE AFTER JUST AN HOUR OF READING ABOUT "CHEESE"
valou

This book is not only good for the businessmen, but for everybody who needs to deal with changes in their lives.
emai

it can be very applicable to changes in life, especially as a student
Mei

The book is very interesting. I love it.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Another Word for Love
    Another Word for Love
    by Carvell Wallace
    "I write about beautiful things because I live in a country that has tried to kill me and every...
    The Flower Sisters
    by Michelle Collins Anderson
    Michelle Collins Anderson's novel The Flower Sisters, based in part on a real tragedy that occurred ...
  • Book Jacket: Craft
    Craft
    by Ananda Lima
    You may have heard about books that are letters to God, but what about books that are letters to the...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Win This Book
Win The Bluestockings

The Bluestockings by Susannah Gibson

An illuminating group portrait of the eighteenth-century women who dared to imagine an active life for themselves in both mind and spirit.

A W in S C