Reader reviews and comments on Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Who Moved My Cheese

An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life

by Spencer Johnson

Who Moved My Cheese

• Published:
    Feb 2000, 93 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

Jack (10/28/04)

$20.00 to tell me that life is change and I should change with it. Whatever.
Judy Star (08/17/04)

I really enjoyed the plot: it kept me going right up until the end. What a dynamite way to say get going the best is yet to come.
I am a 50 year old woman between jobs and I am highly motivated by this book. When I think of all the time Ive wasted .It has given me insight to my own thought processes and how to better myself. Such a dynamite motivator. Makes me jealous of those survival instincts some of us come born with. I think if only I could be so lucky, and I wish life could be as simple as its portrayed. I couldn't put this book down until I had devoured every bit of it. The lessons in this book could be applied to every change in one's life. I'm a 50 year old woman in between jobs and it gave much insight into my situation and what direction I should be headed in. Thanks to Mr. Johnson for the sharing of this powerful lesson.
Chris (01/04/04)

i think this book is very inspirational. Spencer Johnson is a very talented writer. I think it should be read by people of all ages.
john kiros (06/23/03)

try it, and you'll like it... trust me",
Steve (06/13/03)

When I first read this I thought, "How dumb." Now five years later I can't get it out of my head. The basic premise of keep your head up and get yourself out of the rut has been a great motivator.
JIM (02/03/03)

Brooke (01/28/03)

I thought this book was excellent. It gives you goals and motivation for the future. I think everyone should read this book, so they are aware that their life is in their hands. To all those who are afraid of the future and if they can make a living with all the changes in this world, This Book is For You!
~nicole~ (11/19/02)

Its interesting. :) It really helps to change the perception of life when you are figeting what to do.. :)

• Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro
  • Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.