Reader reviews and comments on Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Who Moved My Cheese

• Published:
    Feb 2000, 93 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

tripti (11/19/02)

The cheese and maze concept can be applied to so mnay facits of everyday change and is a good read for optomists and pesimists alike. Good motivator.
EX-Boy Scout Smith (10/25/02)

I think this book has been written by people who can't fire people without needing some type of comfort or rationalization so they can sleep at night. We all are aware of how the world is changing and how we need to modify our behavior but if the upper management groups keep screwing the little guys, they can read this book and get a good nights sleep. In actuality, the name should be "Whole Stole My Cheese".
princesssol79 (10/23/02)

A MUST READ BOOK!! I READ IT WHENEVER I BEGIN TO LOSE MOTIVATION! IT AMAZING HOW MUCH MOTUAVTION I GET AND HOW LONG I WORK TOWARDS MY OBJECTIVE AFTER JUST AN HOUR OF READING ABOUT "CHEESE"
valou (04/26/02)

This book is not only good for the businessmen, but for everybody who needs to deal with changes in their lives.
emai (03/24/02)

it can be very applicable to changes in life, especially as a student
Mei (03/05/02)

The book is very interesting. I love it.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes