Reader reviews and comments on Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Who Moved My Cheese

An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life

by Spencer Johnson

Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson

• Published:
    Feb 2000, 93 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

tripti (11/19/02)

The cheese and maze concept can be applied to so mnay facits of everyday change and is a good read for optomists and pesimists alike. Good motivator.
EX-Boy Scout Smith (10/25/02)

I think this book has been written by people who can't fire people without needing some type of comfort or rationalization so they can sleep at night. We all are aware of how the world is changing and how we need to modify our behavior but if the upper management groups keep screwing the little guys, they can read this book and get a good nights sleep. In actuality, the name should be "Whole Stole My Cheese".
princesssol79 (10/23/02)

A MUST READ BOOK!! I READ IT WHENEVER I BEGIN TO LOSE MOTIVATION! IT AMAZING HOW MUCH MOTUAVTION I GET AND HOW LONG I WORK TOWARDS MY OBJECTIVE AFTER JUST AN HOUR OF READING ABOUT "CHEESE"
valou (04/26/02)

This book is not only good for the businessmen, but for everybody who needs to deal with changes in their lives.
emai (03/24/02)

it can be very applicable to changes in life, especially as a student
Mei (03/05/02)

The book is very interesting. I love it.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

When men are not regretting that life is so short, they are doing something to kill time.

O My D B