Reader reviews and comments on Mimi Malloy, At Last!, plus links to write your own review.

Mimi Malloy, At Last!

by Julia MacDonnell

Mimi Malloy, At Last! by Julia MacDonnell

Apr 2014, 288 pages
    Mar 2015, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Mimi Malloy, At Last!

Power Reviewer Carol T. (Ankeny, IA) (02/02/14)

Mimi survives - and thrives
My mother was born nearly the same year as Mimi, the middle of 10 children, 7 of them girls. She has never talked about her childhood and steered us away when we tried to ask. She had no missing sisters and her parents lived to ripe old age, but there is something about that era that keeps many people from discussing - or even remembering - it; whether the reasons be deep family secrets or the hardship of growing up on a farm during the depression. Hurrah for Mimi and the women in her family who, however, unwillingly, face the past so they can face the future.

Coming of Autumn

Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

There is no worse robber than a bad book.

K Your F C