Reader reviews and comments on Paperboy, plus links to write your own review.

Paperboy

by Vince Vawter

Paperboy by Vince Vawter

May 2013, 240 pages
    Dec 2014, 240 pages

Sarah Tomp

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Paperboy

Kara Elizabeth Brooks

Can you fall in love with a book?
I really liked this book I thought it really "speaks to the people" in a way. It talks about situations that could to people now or situations that could have happened then. I really like all the characters in here because they are all awkward and they say and do really funny things. This is probably the number one reason why I like this book.
Paiton

I like it but i don't love it
This story is a very emotional story and I liked, it but saying I loved it isn't true. Although I still recommend it.

A Peek Into Stuttering