Reader reviews and comments on Paperboy, plus links to write your own review.

Paperboy

by Vince Vawter

Paperboy by Vince Vawter

May 2013, 240 pages
    Dec 2014, 240 pages

Sarah Tomp

There is 1 reader review for Paperboy

Kara Elizabeth Brooks (04/12/13)

Can you fall in love with a book?
I really liked this book I thought it really "speaks to the people" in a way. It talks about situations that could to people now or situations that could have happened then. I really like all the characters in here because they are all awkward and they say and do really funny things. This is probably the number one reason why I like this book.

A Peek Into Stuttering

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

It is a fact of life that any discourse...will always please if it is five minutes shorter than people expect

O My D B