Reader reviews and comments on Paperboy, plus links to write your own review.

Paperboy

Dec 2014, 240 pages

Sarah Tomp

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Paperboy

Kara Elizabeth Brooks

Can you fall in love with a book?
I really liked this book I thought it really "speaks to the people" in a way. It talks about situations that could to people now or situations that could have happened then. I really like all the characters in here because they are all awkward and they say and do really funny things. This is probably the number one reason why I like this book.
Paiton

I like it but i don't love it
This story is a very emotional story and I liked, it but saying I loved it isn't true. Although I still recommend it.

A Peek Into Stuttering

Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance