What readers think of Atlantis Found, plus links to write your own review.

Atlantis Found

Nov 1999, 544 pages

Feb 2001, 600 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Atlantis Found

Dirk Pitt

Mr.Cussler, the first Dirk Pitt Adventure book that I read was the childrens version of ICEBERG. I got the childrens version of ICEBERG at one of my school book fairs where they try to encurage kids to read for at least one hour a night. I got it for free to. I liked your story so much that I had my mom bring me to the nearest book store to trade in my James Bond book for NIGHT PROBE! Although it was hard for me to read it because you hardly had Dirk Pitt in any of the book until the last two parts I really liked those last two parts. But all the other Dirk Pitt Adventure books I have read have been really cool. I really like how you make your reader feel like they're actully wacthing the characters preform they're actions. That's why I like your Dirk Pitt Adventure books. Infact I like your writing so much that if I have to go one week without reading of Dirk Pitt's adventures I start to go mad. Is there really going to be a Dirk Pitt movie on SAHARA? I really want to know because I just read it so I know whats going on in the movies. Also, do you know where I can find the TV Dirk Pitt movie RAISE THE TITANIC! I am planing to read Alantis Found next. I don't agree with that 17 year old who says that you only write good for 1/3rd of the book and write bad for the last 2/3rds. Though others will not agree with me I say that you write perfect for all 3/3rds of the book. I only read books that aren't Dirk Pitt Adventure books when waiting to get another one. I am your NUMBER ONE fan. I know that ALANTIS FOUND is a great book because all your books are great. No not great... they're a work of story art. I would really like to get your autograph.
Carole

Classic Clive Cussler at his best, keeping the midnight oil burning to finish the book as you race through edge of your seat excitement. Did not think it could get any better than this; then along came VALHALLA RISING! Wow!
john cussler

great book read it
Amene

I think this is the greatest book I have ever read! My first impression of this book was a long and boring book. But after the first 2 chapters, I couldn't put this book down. I can't wait to read Valhalla! This was my first time reading a Clive Cussler book, and I think he is a really great author because he always makes it at the end of the chapter, you have to read the next chapter to find out what goes on next.
smit shah

im 17 yrs old and

atlantis is the greatest book ever read by me

he and michael crichton the best writers in the world for me

gine me there books and im a happy baby...
Scott Herdman

I'm only a kid of 14 but I have read most of his books. In my view this is one of his best ones. Looks long but once you get into it you can't put it down.
frenchreader

I've read your book Mr Cussler.Being a french student in Cannes, I enjoy reading english written novels. With Stephen king andMickael crichton you're one of the best story teller I had the opportunity to read.

Michael Henry
I think that Clive Cussler has a high ability to write the beginning of a story - the first 1/3 of all of his books are interesting to me. However, he always seems to crap out in the middle and the end of the book - the last 2/3's of the book. I don't know what his problem is, but he seems either sold on an old formulae that he diverts from or he sells out his soul and fails to write anything more after that. That is my firm opinion. He should write the first 1/3 of a book and then turn it over to someone like myself or others who can write the middle and end of book. He drops dead after the first 1/3 of a book.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!