MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Every Day, plus links to write your own review.

Every Day

Norah Piehl

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Every Day

Eli (02/19/15)

One of the best
I could not stop reading this, every chapter had me wanting to read the next. I very very highly recommend this.
Anthony (05/07/14)

Awe-inspiring
The book shows what it is to be human, and how love can go beyond physical appearances. As a young adult it made me realize true love is never impossible.
Febe (09/20/13)

Mush vs Gosh.
The book was deep. Luckily I'm not shallow. It,s got a huge amount of mush. I was only able to endure it because the mush was matched by its gosh. It had a semi-expected twist. All in all it is worth reading. If you liked this one you should also read INVISIBILITY. Its got a whole lot more mush but if u can get past to the "busted" part (you'll know when it comes up) you are good to go.
Brnoze (10/02/12)

Unique Twists and Turns
This is not the first book by David Levithan that I have read. It is much deeper and less snarky. I found this YA book thought provoking. I am not a young adult, but enjoyed the inside view the author gives through the eyes of teens. I couldn't relate to all of their stories, but found that they all gave something for me to think about, and I am still thinking about them even after I have closed the book.

• Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...
  • Book Jacket: The Loney
    The Loney
    by Andrew Hurley
    Landscape can be a writer's best friend. Whether it's the mountains of England's lake...
  • Book Jacket: The Mirror Thief
    The Mirror Thief
    by Martin Seay
    It is easy to see why Martin Seay's debut novel, The Mirror Thief, has been compared to David ...

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun