Reader reviews and comments on Every Day, plus links to write your own review.

Every Day

Norah Piehl

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Every Day

Hunter Jackson (02/27/17)

This excerpt
It was simply phenomenal! I simply delight in novels like this, even if it WAS an excerpt.
Eli (02/19/15)

One of the best
I could not stop reading this, every chapter had me wanting to read the next. I very very highly recommend this.
Anthony (05/07/14)

Awe-inspiring
The book shows what it is to be human, and how love can go beyond physical appearances. As a young adult it made me realize true love is never impossible.
Febe (09/20/13)

Mush vs Gosh.
The book was deep. Luckily I'm not shallow. It,s got a huge amount of mush. I was only able to endure it because the mush was matched by its gosh. It had a semi-expected twist. All in all it is worth reading. If you liked this one you should also read INVISIBILITY. Its got a whole lot more mush but if u can get past to the "busted" part (you'll know when it comes up) you are good to go.
Brnoze (10/02/12)

Unique Twists and Turns
This is not the first book by David Levithan that I have read. It is much deeper and less snarky. I found this YA book thought provoking. I am not a young adult, but enjoyed the inside view the author gives through the eyes of teens. I couldn't relate to all of their stories, but found that they all gave something for me to think about, and I am still thinking about them even after I have closed the book.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Books are the carriers of civilization

O My D B