Reader reviews and comments on Every Day, plus links to write your own review.

Every Day

Norah Piehl

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Every Day

Hunter Jackson

This excerpt
It was simply phenomenal! I simply delight in novels like this, even if it WAS an excerpt.
Eli

One of the best
I could not stop reading this, every chapter had me wanting to read the next. I very very highly recommend this.
Anthony

Awe-inspiring
The book shows what it is to be human, and how love can go beyond physical appearances. As a young adult it made me realize true love is never impossible.
Febe

Mush vs Gosh.
The book was deep. Luckily I'm not shallow. It,s got a huge amount of mush. I was only able to endure it because the mush was matched by its gosh. It had a semi-expected twist. All in all it is worth reading. If you liked this one you should also read INVISIBILITY. Its got a whole lot more mush but if u can get past to the "busted" part (you'll know when it comes up) you are good to go.
Brnoze

Unique Twists and Turns
This is not the first book by David Levithan that I have read. It is much deeper and less snarky. I found this YA book thought provoking. I am not a young adult, but enjoyed the inside view the author gives through the eyes of teens. I couldn't relate to all of their stories, but found that they all gave something for me to think about, and I am still thinking about them even after I have closed the book.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund