Reader reviews and comments on Every Day, plus links to write your own review.

Every Day

Norah Piehl

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Every Day

Hunter Jackson (02/27/17)

This excerpt
It was simply phenomenal! I simply delight in novels like this, even if it WAS an excerpt.
Eli (02/19/15)

One of the best
I could not stop reading this, every chapter had me wanting to read the next. I very very highly recommend this.
Anthony (05/07/14)

Awe-inspiring
The book shows what it is to be human, and how love can go beyond physical appearances. As a young adult it made me realize true love is never impossible.
Febe (09/20/13)

Mush vs Gosh.
The book was deep. Luckily I'm not shallow. It,s got a huge amount of mush. I was only able to endure it because the mush was matched by its gosh. It had a semi-expected twist. All in all it is worth reading. If you liked this one you should also read INVISIBILITY. Its got a whole lot more mush but if u can get past to the "busted" part (you'll know when it comes up) you are good to go.
Brnoze (10/02/12)

Unique Twists and Turns
This is not the first book by David Levithan that I have read. It is much deeper and less snarky. I found this YA book thought provoking. I am not a young adult, but enjoyed the inside view the author gives through the eyes of teens. I couldn't relate to all of their stories, but found that they all gave something for me to think about, and I am still thinking about them even after I have closed the book.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Choose an author as you would a friend.

Y S M B, I'll S Y