Reader reviews and comments on Every Day, plus links to write your own review.

Every Day

Norah Piehl

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Every Day

Hunter Jackson

This excerpt
It was simply phenomenal! I simply delight in novels like this, even if it WAS an excerpt.
Eli

One of the best
I could not stop reading this, every chapter had me wanting to read the next. I very very highly recommend this.
Anthony

Awe-inspiring
The book shows what it is to be human, and how love can go beyond physical appearances. As a young adult it made me realize true love is never impossible.
Febe

Mush vs Gosh.
The book was deep. Luckily I'm not shallow. It,s got a huge amount of mush. I was only able to endure it because the mush was matched by its gosh. It had a semi-expected twist. All in all it is worth reading. If you liked this one you should also read INVISIBILITY. Its got a whole lot more mush but if u can get past to the "busted" part (you'll know when it comes up) you are good to go.
Brnoze

Unique Twists and Turns
This is not the first book by David Levithan that I have read. It is much deeper and less snarky. I found this YA book thought provoking. I am not a young adult, but enjoyed the inside view the author gives through the eyes of teens. I couldn't relate to all of their stories, but found that they all gave something for me to think about, and I am still thinking about them even after I have closed the book.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Salt Houses by Hala Alyan

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S