Reader reviews and comments on This Is How It Ends, plus links to write your own review.

This Is How It Ends

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for This Is How It Ends

lydiamercer

Extremes..
You may wonder at my 4 rating for this book after reading what I think of the story. But we read to elicit emotion and this novel delivers that. I loved this book until the last 100 pages or so..absolutely enjoyed it. Then the end was so awful, so utterly devastating..that I hated the book. It bothered me for a full day..deeply upsetting.
But I have not forgotten the book...that is key. Thank you Ms MacMahon.

Obama in Europe

by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes