Reader reviews and comments on This Is How It Ends, plus links to write your own review.

This Is How It Ends

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for This Is How It Ends

lydiamercer

Extremes..
You may wonder at my 4 rating for this book after reading what I think of the story. But we read to elicit emotion and this novel delivers that. I loved this book until the last 100 pages or so..absolutely enjoyed it. Then the end was so awful, so utterly devastating..that I hated the book. It bothered me for a full day..deeply upsetting.
But I have not forgotten the book...that is key. Thank you Ms MacMahon.

Obama in Europe