Reader reviews and comments on Canada, plus links to write your own review.

Canada

Poornima Apte

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Canada

Val

Borders
The book is not really about Canada (half of it takes place in Montana) but about borders and a lack of borders...and how a single event that one has no control over can catapult an ordinary life into chaos in the blink of an eye...I was hooked...I love Richard Ford's writing!
Power Reviewer bobbie d

Go Back to Canada
The New York Times review was excellent. My husband and I couldn't wait to get our hands on this book. I read about 50 pages and have no idea why anyone would want to read this. Picked it up a couple of times and finally decided it was a waste of time. And I really didn't care what happened! My husband gave up much sooner. Guess it's not just our kind of book!

Saskatchewan

by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Elizabeth Berg

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

E Dog H I D