Reader reviews and comments on The Chaperone, plus links to write your own review.

The Chaperone

Karen Rigby

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Chaperone

Sandra Walters (12/15/12)

Liked it quite a bit
I heard part of 'The Chaperone" on Sirius book radio and that made me want to read the entire story. I'm a fan of "old Hollywood" stories, and I enjoyed this book a lot. The author writes well and her characters and the situations they encounter are not pat or predictable. It was a fine read.
Power Reviewer Louise J (06/21/12)

Fantastic Read!
The Chaperone is a wonderful novel of self-courage that is filled with insight yet gracefully poignant. I loved this book and might just read it again!

Louise Brooks

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

O My D B