Reader reviews and comments on The Chaperone, plus links to write your own review.

The Chaperone

Karen Rigby

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Chaperone

Power Reviewer Louise J

Fantastic Read!
The Chaperone is a wonderful novel of self-courage that is filled with insight yet gracefully poignant. I loved this book and might just read it again!
Sandra Walters

Liked it quite a bit
I heard part of 'The Chaperone" on Sirius book radio and that made me want to read the entire story. I'm a fan of "old Hollywood" stories, and I enjoyed this book a lot. The author writes well and her characters and the situations they encounter are not pat or predictable. It was a fine read.

Louise Brooks