What readers think of Wonder, plus links to write your own review.

by R.J. Palacio

Tamara Ellis Smith

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Wonder

lele

amazed!
I just love this book, it is a real friendship story!
Natalia

Wonder
It is a great book that makes you realize how you should treat others and don't judge people by the way they look.
Cooper

Review
A Great book of inspiration!
unicorn

Can we go know
I loved it in Spanish and English.
Izzy

Wonder book is COOL BEANS!
WOW! I wasn't sure if I even wanted to read Wonder at first, but the more I read, the more I wanted to keep reading. It was funny, frustrating, sad, and then happy. It taught us all a good lesson... CHOOSE KIND!!
Shikranya

Amazing, so tearjerking.
Sara

Wonder book review
I won't describe what I look like. Whatever you're thinking, it's probably worse. (A passage from the book)

Wonder is a book about a boy called August who is very different from most other kids but he sees himself as an ordinary kid. As a usual kid, he loves Star Wars, science and Halloween. He also lives with his mum and dad, Isabel and Nate and his sister via. Because of his face problem he has been home-schooled by his parents. Because he is growing up and he is supposed to be in year 5 by now his parents decided it was time for him to join a school. So, he joined Beecher Prep. If you’re a new kid you will know how hard to is to fit in and make friends. The thing is August is just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary and different face. Will he be able to find friends and convince his classmates that he is just like them, despite his face?
(read the book to find out)

R.J Palacio has written this book to bring joy, sadness and laughter all at the same time. One minute you are laughing and the next you are crying in tears. This book is such an uplifting book that tells a marvellous story of August's life. This book is available to all readers. This book is skilled for ages 8 readers.
Bryan Arevalo

Wonder
Wonder is the best realistic story about a kid who has many challenges to overcome and this also inspiring because it tells YOU to not judge people how they look and be their friend.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Yolk
    Yolk
    by Mary Choi
    Mary H.K. Choi's young adult offering Yolk deftly maintains several plotlines running through the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Blizzard Party
    The Blizzard Party
    by Jack Livings
    It is 1978 and the place is New York City. A massive bacchanalian party is taking place at an Upper ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire