Reader reviews and comments on The Newlyweds, plus links to write your own review.

The Newlyweds

Poornima Apte

There is 1 reader review for The Newlyweds

Val

Bangladesh vs. Rochester, NY
This novel is very well written: a fascinating look at internet romance and culture clash/immigration issues. I was pleasantly surprised by its depth and substance.

I was anxious to read it because it is set in Rochester, NY where I have lived for the last 30 years. One thing this author (who lives in NYC) nailed: When the bride (now in Rochester) calls her mother in Bangladesh for the first time - what she tells her about is Wegman's Supermarket - which is truly a Rochester experience!

Sondesh

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes