Reader reviews and comments on The Truth of All Things, plus links to write your own review.

The Truth of All Things

Jennifer Dawson Oakes

There is 1 reader review for The Truth of All Things

Diane S.

The Truth of All Things
Definitely held my interest, since I haven't stopped reading it since I picked it up. Set in 1892, in Portland, a prostitute is murdered and a newly appointed detective and a half Abenaki Indian profiler must team together to solve the case. New investigative techniques and a duo that slightly resemble Holmes and Watson, the Salem Witch hunts and an uncanny ability to make the reader actually feel that they are in this time period mark this series debut by a new author, nothing short of fascinating. Can't wait to see what this author comes up with next. Reminds me a little of the atmospheric novels of Cale Carr.

The Abenaki People

The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino

"A soulful, transformative voyage along the body of water that defines the City of Light."
    —Lauren Collins

Ordinary Girls
    by Jaquira Díaz

Reminiscent of Tara Westover's Educate and Roxane Gay's Hunger--a memoir that reads as electrically as a novel.

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S