Reader reviews and comments on The Truth of All Things, plus links to write your own review.

The Truth of All Things

Jennifer Dawson Oakes

There is 1 reader review for The Truth of All Things

Power Reviewer Diane S.

The Truth of All Things
Definitely held my interest, since I haven't stopped reading it since I picked it up. Set in 1892, in Portland, a prostitute is murdered and a newly appointed detective and a half Abenaki Indian profiler must team together to solve the case. New investigative techniques and a duo that slightly resemble Holmes and Watson, the Salem Witch hunts and an uncanny ability to make the reader actually feel that they are in this time period mark this series debut by a new author, nothing short of fascinating. Can't wait to see what this author comes up with next. Reminds me a little of the atmospheric novels of Cale Carr.

The Abenaki People