Reader reviews and comments on Quiet, plus links to write your own review.

Quiet

Stacey Brownlie

There is 1 reader review for Quiet

Power Reviewer Diane S.

Quiet:
What a fascinating and well written study on the differences between introverts and extroverts and what goes in to making them that way. I believe anyone managing people in any capacity should read this book as well as parents who are raising children, wondering why they are so different. Highly informative and the examples used are many well known people. I was surprised by quite a few that I thought were extroverts, were not and vice versa.

Introverts and the Internet