Reader reviews and comments on Big Girl Small, plus links to write your own review.

Big Girl Small

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Big Girl Small

Barbie (07/11/11)

High School Relived
I only gave a 3 because I read the book until the end. It was well written and flows easily. I was hoping at some point this would become uplifting but it never got out of the muck of high school. Nothing new except for the size of the main character.
Sara (07/08/11)

Thought provoking read
This book had me saying out loud, so true every couple of pages. The plot was slow building, but I did not care because I enjoyed reading this book so much.

Achondroplasia

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.

Y S M B, I'll S Y