Reader reviews and comments on The Queen of Water, plus links to write your own review.

The Queen of Water

A novel based on a true story

by Maria Virginia Farinango, Laura Resau

Tamara Smith

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Queen of Water

Louise J

Amazing True Story!
The story was extremely well-written and I was hooked from the first page and believe a great deal of adults and teenagers will get a lot out of this story. Very well done!
stacy

stacy.rosen@mac.com
A lovely book and well worth purchasing. I was engrossed with the intense story of Virginia and really admire her courage. If you can dream it you can do it, that is her motto and I truly enjoyed reading her story.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S