Reader reviews and comments on The Queen of Water, plus links to write your own review.

The Queen of Water

A novel based on a true story

by Laura Resau, Maria Virginia Farinango

The Queen of Water by Laura Resau, Maria Virginia Farinango

Mar 2011, 368 pages
    Mar 2012, 368 pages

Tamara Smith

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Queen of Water

Power Reviewer Louise J (05/09/12)

Amazing True Story!
The story was extremely well-written and I was hooked from the first page and believe a great deal of adults and teenagers will get a lot out of this story. Very well done!
stacy (08/10/11)

stacy.rosen@mac.com
A lovely book and well worth purchasing. I was engrossed with the intense story of Virginia and really admire her courage. If you can dream it you can do it, that is her motto and I truly enjoyed reading her story.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

When I get a little money I buy books...

Y S M B, I'll S Y