Reader reviews and comments on Tiger Hills, plus links to write your own review.

Tiger Hills

Aug 2012, 320 pages

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for Tiger Hills

Niki

Unique and fresh writing style
I liked this book mainly for the author's patience and narration style, so vividly explained and articulated, abrupt and unexpected twists also included frequently. Very good for a first time writer. Can compare to Jhumpa Lahiri's style of writing in certain places.

Kodagu

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi
by Neel Patel

Patel's stories offer a bold and timely new literary voice.

M T G Before I S