Reader reviews and comments on Air Warriors, plus links to write your own review.

Air Warriors

The Inside Story of the Making of a Navy Pilot

by Douglas C. Waller

Air Warriors by Douglas C. Waller

Jun 1998, 496 pages
    Jun 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Air Warriors

Kathleen

Air Warriors was one of the best books I have read. It was very specific and descriptive in explaing the training of a naval aviator. If you are interested in naval aviation you would love this book. A must read!!!!
Anonymous

Marc Resnick
A terrific book! I actually got nauseous during a dog-fight chapter! Mr. Waller has shown me how demanding and dangerous it is to become a Navy Pilot.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers