Reader reviews and comments on The Chosen One, plus links to write your own review.

The Chosen One

BJ Nathan Hegedus

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Chosen One

Merlene Johnson-Nelson

My Thoughts
My thoughts on this book was very bad at first. I had to go back and re-read the book over a couple of times to get a better understanding of the book. As I re-read the book for a third time I finally understood what the book was really about.
Brenna Llanes

Best read!
I read this book for my book report for school and it was absolutely magnificent i enjoyed every sentence in this exciting thriller!

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S