What readers think of The Lonely Polygamist, plus links to write your own review.

The Lonely Polygamist

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for The Lonely Polygamist

Linda Grana

Pure Entertainment!
"The Lonely Polygamist" is one of my Top 3 Reads of 2010. It is 602 pgs. of sheer entertainment! Also an all-time favorite with my book club, you just can't go wrong with Brady Udall's latest foray into the life of a middle aged polygamist, his 4 wives, 28 children, and one dog. You will both laugh-out-loud and cry real tears as he takes you on a literary roller coaster of a ride. Absolutely stunning!

Mormon Fundamentalists

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...
  • Book Jacket: Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    by Alison Espach
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance will make you ache for a loss you didn't experience as you relate...
  • Book Jacket: Mercy Street
    Mercy Street
    by Jennifer Haigh
    Jennifer Haigh's Mercy Street centers around a Boston clinic that provides abortion services. The ...

Carolina Moonset
by Matt Goldman
An engrossing novel about family, memories and secrets too dangerous to stay hidden.

Members Recommend

Fruiting Bodies
    by Kathryn Harlan

A genre-bending debut collection of stories full of desire, wisdom, and magic blooming amidst decay.

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I