Reader reviews and comments on What Is Left the Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

What Is Left the Daughter

Norah Piehl

There are currently 2 reader reviews for What Is Left the Daughter

Mij Woodward (07/21/11)

Wonderful Novel
This book was SO GOOD. The setting, the history, the poignant tale of the father and his daughter. The story stays will stay with me forever.
Deby (08/29/10)

What is Left...Amazing
Sometimes in life you discover a book so amazing that you find you carry it with you weeks after you have finished its last word...such is What is Left the Daughter. Alabama Booksmith sent this novel to me as a part of its signed first edition program, and what a kismet! A novel I would have never chosen from a shelf, but a story that will not leave me! Enough said!

The Caribou

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings.

Y S M B, I'll S Y